Social Media
     

20.6.15

Mid June Favourites 2015

Hey Everyone! I thought I'd share the things I've been loving this month. From Random to beauty, here is what I've been loving throughout June!

****


The TV Programme I've been loving is Love Island. If you don't know what it is, the best way to describe it is "Big Brother in the sun with more romance than usual." Basically, a bunch of strangers have been put in a villa and everyone has to try and not get 'dumped' off the island because a bundle of money is at stake.

****

Another random thing I've been loving is this Sketch Book from W H Smiths. I bought this ages ago, used it a few times then neglected it. But recently I've been drawing a bit more and it's a great way to pass the time, and get your 'creative juices' flowing again!

****

I usually don't bother applying eyeshadow because my eyeliner gets in the way, but I got one of my Barry M Palettes out and started messing about (as you do.) I applied the purple shadow and winged liner and I've been wearing it quite often throughout June.

****


Post It Notes. Saviour of the universe more like! If you ever have the chance, pick them up! I got mine for 50p from Tesco and they're super helpful! So this last week, I've had end of year assessments that define what group {top, middle, bottom} I'm in for year 10. This means, I had to revise. Ah, but Isabel over here has never even touched on the subject of revision! basically I had no idea what I was doing but post it note helped me out A LOT!

****


Two bands that I've been listening to a great deal are Twenty One Pilots and Sum 41. I had sum 41 on my Playlist on spotify so one thing led to the other and I ended up listening to every song. It wasn't the first time I'd heard of them, but I've been listening to them more frequently. One of my favourite songs is The Jester! Twenty one pilots suddenly got kind of popular, where as I knew them before Blurryface. Seriously, I'm genuinely in love with Tylers dance in Stressed out, haha!

****

An editing app that I've been loving lately in BeFunky. I use it for most edited photos on my Blog. I used to use Picmonkey. I loved it but it was impeccably slow! If you're patient enough, here's the link to that {PicMonkey.} Anyway, BeFunky is super fast and easy to use! It can do almost anything. I use it for if I want to put writing on or change the Brightness. The link for it is here {BeFunky.}

****

What have you been loving this month?

Issy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top