Social Media
     

6.9.15

Birthday Haul

Hello, Everyone! It was my birthday the other day, and I turned the BIG 1-5. 

I have a Birthday Haul because I wanted to share all the lovely things I received from my Friends and Family.





The Goth Stereotype still remains haha!

Blackberry Bath Bomb
Sakura {I Think}
New Charms:
The Peace Sign charm
&
The glass charm with red stars on.

The story behind the 'Camel' joke; I was on the bus with my Best friend Macy and I was talking really fast. She told me I spat and when we were going round a corner on the bus I said "because I'm a Camellllll" (I nearly fell out of my seat!!)








I'd just like to say, this perfume literally lasts FOREVER! It smells amazing as well!

How cute are these Notebooks?! Thank you, Mam & Dad!

PJ's for New York!!





Fast SD card, thank you, Dad! 

Travel Back for my Camera, again, thank you, dad!

I've finally got a Flannel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top