Social Media
     

29.5.16

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty TAG


I saw this tag on Hayley Joeann's YouTube and I thought it was a really good idea. I'm not sure who came up with it but I thought I'd give it a go!

GREED:: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item is an MUA mono eyeshadow for £1. However, I don't use it as it's literally aqua blue! It's very pigmented, though!
My most expensive beauty item is Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit for £39. My mum bought it for me Christmas 2015 and I absolutely LOVE it! Worth every penny!

WRATH:: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Foundations, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Especially when I have been at school all day, I see a difference in my foundation from the morning till 4pm. It honestly looks crap when I'm at school, but if I have foundation on at home, when nobody sees me, it looks flawless! It's a cruel world we live in. :(

GLUTTONY:: What are your most delicious beauty products?
It's kind of a given that Bourjois Healthy Mix is a 'delicious product.' It smells fruity, and my skin always looks like it appreciates the smell too; it glows!

SLOTH:: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lipstick. I mean, 99% of the time I'm either eating or drinking, so it never lasts anyway, even if it's MAC!

PRIDE:: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
Contour and Highlight, because if there is a product that legitimately lets you REFORM your face, why wouldn't that give you self-confidence, even if you were confident in the first place!

LUST:: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Attributes that I am most attracted to is someone who's confident but not cocky/ think they're superior to everyone else. Also someone witty (makes funny remarks.) As for looks, messy hair, soulful eyes, and a unique sense of style is most attractive to me. Very unreal attributions but a girl can only dream...

ENVY:: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I like getting food! Buy me a bag of Maoam Pinballs and I'll be your best friend forever. But as this is a 'beauty tag,' I'd like(love) to receive Urban Decay's Naked Smokey palette!

Follow - Click to subscribe to Simple Enchantment (IT'S FREE!)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool post idea!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would never have thought of it myself! X

      Delete
  2. I've never actually tried Maoam Pinballs before! I've always wanted to try that Anastasia contour kit!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're honestly the best sweets ever invented! And the contour kit is superb! X

      Delete

Back to Top