Social Media
     

31.1.16

Pinterest Hairstyles

*ALL IMAGES ARE NOT OWNED BY ME*

Another Pinterest Post! This time with my favourite hairstyles. For the rest of my Hairstyle's board, click here!

source
I love grey hair! And especially when the roots are dark, because
think that'd be easier to achieve.




source
Okay, let's be honest- messy buns are bae.


source
I'd love to do this hairstyle, but I've got brown hair and braids
always just look crap because you can't see them!


source
I think my mam has done something like this with my hair,
it's such a good style for windy days, when you need your hair
out of your face.

source
I adore milkmaid braids, especially if it's messy!

source
I really love this braid, it's so pretty and boho!

source
I love the colour of this. I've always loved the look of purple hair.
 The waves are really beach-y, and  the braid finishes the look off.

source
HOW BEAUTIFUL?!


Follow CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE ON BLOGLOVIN'


4 comments:

  1. I love the first photo, and all of the ones with braids! I've never been able to do braids too well, I wish I could manage some of these styles they're so cute!

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a try- practise makes progress (and eventually perfect!) X

      Delete
  2. These are all so stunning. I have learnt how to do every kind of braid there is but when I do it in my own hair it looks like a just rolled out of bed haha.

    I love the look of grey hair too but I don't think I could pull it off.

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah same! I'd love to have grey hair, but it'd be really hard to maintain as I've naturally got dark hair!

      Delete

Back to Top