Social Media
     

20.8.16

NYX Vivid Brights Liquid Liners REVIEW


If I had to say one trend I've been loving lately it'd have to be coloured eyeliner. At first, I wasn't too convinced, but when I found out NYX had a range of colourful liners for £5.50, I HAD to at least give them a try!

The range has 9 colours; Fire, Violet, Escape, Halo, Sapphire, Petal, Envy, Delight, and Blossom.

Out of the whole range, I own 'Fire' and 'Violet.' The next on my list is Sapphire but it's ALWAYS ran out in store!

From what I have experienced, the opacity in amazing, however it does seem to fade in warm weather. When I wore 'Fire' the other day, I literally had to top it up with a red lipstick (first world problems!) But with about two coats of them, you can get a strong colour payoff.

The whole colour range has vibrant and pastel shades, perfect for parties, seasonal wear, and - of course - festivals. I love applying dots and patterns to spice up my eyeliner game. And hey! Festival dots aren't just for festivals!

If I had to criticise the product in any way, it'd have to be the applicator. It's not the easiest thing to navigate; you need a steady hand and an extra 5 minutes to make sure you get it 'on fleek'. It could just be me, as I'm used to using a felt tip nib as oppose to a brush applicator.

For the price of £5.50, NYX wins it again!

What are your opinions on coloured eyeliners? Have you tried NYX Vivid Brights and did you get along with them?


2 comments:

Back to Top