Social Media
     

30.7.15

Summer Holiday | Clothing Haul

Hi, it's been a while, I'm sorry about that! I'm going on holiday soon so I've been shopping to buy some clothes to wear abroad. This is everything I've bought! X





Shoe wise, my mum bought me these two pairs of heels. Now, I'm not GREAT at walking in heels, but they have a little platform at the toe so they aren't too high. Both pairs are also extremely comfortable.

This dress was from Matalan, and if I remember rightly, it was a bargain. It was £5, but I think we might have got it for £2.50, or something like that. Anyway, the material is good quality, its very flary and light, so it's good for hot weather.


We were on the look out for evening dresses, but we didn't find any, so we got a playsuit instead. I kid you not, it's getting to a point when I own more playsuits than bras! I'm not complaining though, because I do like them! From Topshop.


This dress is similar to the green/blue dress, because of the material, but this has a tighter bit round the waist then it floats out. I think it's from Primark.



Okay, this photo makes this look so so drab but, it's so handy! You can just put it over your swimsuit and you can walk around the resort a little bit more modestly! 



My mam has been buying me a lot of Bikini tops lately, so here's a section dedicated to swimware...




Okay, I know I said she'd been buying a lot of bikini tops lately, but there's only two that I have a photo of, I don't know where the rest are haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top