Social Media
     

2.10.15

Tips for Cleaning Your Room



We've all been there; leaving everything scattered across the bedroom until suddenly, you're swimming in your own clothes. Here are some helpful tips to guide you through the mess!

1. Start by making your bed and putting some tunes on.
I like to make my bed first, as it makes my room that bit more tidy. I also like to put Spotify on so that the task is somewhat enjoyable.

2. Pick everything up off the floor. 
This tip speaks for itself. Bin bits of rubbish, pick up dirty clothing etc.

3. Tidy up different sections of your room.
This is my favourite tip. It makes the whole process go by faster. Tidy you vanity, bedside table, your chest of drawers, and anything else that needs tidying.

4. Boxes are your best friends
We have all done it; shoved everything in a box and hid it under your bed. Now's the chance to sort those bad boys out and organise them into different categories, such as books, shoes, crafts etc. You can put them under your bed or somewhere hidden, so they don't clutter your bedroom.

5. Vacuuming is handy
I don't know what it is about vacuuming my carpet, but I think it makes any room look super clean and somehow brighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top