Social Media
     

28.10.15

Beauty Haul || Benefit, Urban Decay & MAC

I'm back! I've been to NYC (Manhattan) for 5 days, it was such a great experience! I thought I would buy more things, but I was so exhausted after all that walking about that I really could not be arsed to move by the end of the day! However, I'm really happy with the makeup I bought!
Benefit - Gimme Brow
 I've been wanting something to kind of set my brows and tint them at the same time, so I saw this and immediately put it in my Sephora basket! It was on the pricey side ($24) but I just went wild because it was the last day and I hadn't bought anything yet!


M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid (+Pump)
 This has been on my wishlist for so long. I really needed a long lasting foundation that had medium-high coverage. I literally had 10 minutes until everyone had to meet up in McDonalds so with this time I got a colour test from an assistant. She put two colours on my neck (a yellow toned one and pink toned.) I preferred NC15 so she put it all over my face and it was a really good match! I bought it (along with a pump) and all together it was about $40 dollars... 27+10=37 right? Nope, where the hell did that tax come from?!

Benefit- Erase Paste)
 Okay, I've established that this does not work if you've got the blackest of black eye bags, but hey! with the right amount of sleep, this stuff works a treat! 



M.A.C - Velvet Teddy
 This looks so used and abused, but it's the most stunning lipstick I currently own. It also stays on for so long.
M.A.C - Whirl
 This goes perfectly with Velvet teddy!
Urban Decay- Naked 2 Basics
I really wish I got a full palette now because Naked 3 and Naked Smokey were gorgeous, but I love this just as much. The shadows are all really natural and matte and easy to wear!

And thus concludes my New York Haul, I told you it was small! I had just over $200 left, so I exchanged it to £120 so I'm definitely going on a British SHOPPING SPREE once I've adjusted to the time zone change! Anyhow, photography post coming soon so keep your eyes peeled for that.

P.S Last post I said I'm going to be doing Halloween Looks but I cannot be bothered to do that in the space of 2 days, so I'm sorry for that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top