Social Media
     

29.3.16

Product Empties (+ Reviews)


I seem to have accumulated quite a few empty makeup products, and I thought what a great opportunity to do an empties blog post, with reviews on all of the products. So without further ado, here's my first Product Empties post!


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- I've gone through two 400ml bottles and one travel bottle of this product! It takes makeup off super great, however I'm not sure whether it began to dry my skin off, because in winter, I began to get very dry eyes, and I was using Micellar Water, but when I ran out I had to use makeup wipes (don't kill me!) and my skin hasn't been as dry as before. However, this could just be due to the cold weather!

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation- I'm actually pretty upset that this has run out. I bought it last summer because Gabriella Lindley (velvetgh0st) always says amazing things about it. I was in Tesco with my mum and Bourjois had an offer on so I finally got to buy Healthy Mix! It's a very radiant formula, it's not greasy, but it makes your skin glow. I'm going to have to rebuy this for Spring/Summer!


Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream- My mum recommended this for me because my skin had dried up. It's a very nourishing moisturiser, and affordable as well.

W7 Automatic Eyeliner Pencil- I can remember when I bought this eye pencil; I needed it for Halloween so I just got a really cheap one (I think it was £2-3) What I loved about it was that is was retractable/automatic, so it didn't require any sharpening. And the formula was really nice, because it was very soft, and kind of 'creamy.' I also liked the durability of it. I just put it on my waterline, and usually, eye pencil smudges under my eye but this pencil didn't. So I'd definitely purchase this again!

And that is everything I have emptied out lately. What makeup product have you ran out of lately? Would you buy it again? X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top