Social Media
     

27.3.16

Hairstyles I've been loving

I've been trying to do more things with my hair; keyword being trying! I've taken a lot of inspiration from Pinterest, so I thought I'd share some hairstyles with you to give you some hair-inspo! **All images are NOT my own. Credits are given under each image**

Source
This hairstyle I like to call 'Alien Buns.' I see them all the time
on Tumblr, and on 'Grunge Hairstyle' YouTube videos. I think
they look super cute but really edgy and
different (especially with blue hair!)



Source
I believe this hairstyle is called 'Hun' because it's a half bun.
I love it, and with medium length hair it looks great!
It kind of reminds me of Belle.
Source
I've tried doing this hairstyle numerous occasions, it never looks
 like this but it is a really lovely hairstyle because it
gets all your hair out of your face.
Source
This braid interested me on a very high level! It looks
insanely beautiful, I would attempt it on me, but my
hair is not thick nor is it long enough to
anything quite this fancy.

Source
I am still madly in love with the messy bun! It absolutely timeless,
effortless, and frankly just my favourite hairstyle for when
your hair is on the borderline of needing to be washed.
Source
A very punk rock chick vibe hairstyle. It's named
'Half up Faux Hawk.' I think it looks really good, and
from the instructions from the original post, it looks quite easy!

Source
These are really cute, interesting bunches! It would be
good for hot days when you want your hair completely out
of the way, but still want to look pretty!
Source
I love how summery this simple braid looks! I feel like it'd look 
good on blondes because you can see the braid better.

And that is all the hairstyles I managed to find. There's not many because I was trying to look for unique hairstyles that I hadn't seen before! Hope you all are having a great bank holiday week, and I hope you all have a great Easter! X




2 comments:

  1. Genuinely every single one of these is so spot on.. I wish I was more adventurous with my hair. I always tend to leave it down. Might have to give alien buns a go!

    Paris with an A

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top