Social Media
     

9.8.15

DRUGSTORE MAKEUP ESSENTIALS


Hi guys, I'm here to share my makeup/beauty essentials from the drugstore. The majority of the makeup I own is Drugstore but here are the 5 things I could not live without.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer




I won't bore you with words you've heard BILLIONS of other beauty bloggers talking about. I love this concealer, it's really full coverage (for me anyway) and it's super affordable and definitely worth the buy.

Barry M Brow Kit


I think this is literally all I ever talk about. I like it and I couldn't live without this kit. It might not be for everyone because its quite dark but I love it.

Collection No Clumps Mascara


This mascara is honestly one of my all time favourites. It extends lashes and doesn't make them look overloaded and clumps (hence the name!) It's also very affordable at the price of £2.99.

w7 Automatic Eyeliner Pencil 

When I bought this, it was just a rushed buy because I needed new pencil liner for my waterline so I just randomly picked up a cheap one from somewhere, but it's really good and for the price, the quality isn't too bad and it actually stays on quite well.

Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner



Like the Barry M Eyebrow kit, I talk about this liquid eyeliner so much. It's the only liquid eyeliner I like because it's easy to control. It is also really opaque and it doesn't fade at all through out the day..... unless you stay out in the sun!

I hope I've helped anyone in their journeys of 'the make up world'...

Question- Is it makeup, make-up, or make up? X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top