Social Media
     

2.12.16

Movies to watch this Christmas! | BLOGMAS


Day 2 of Blogmas and I'm already running out of ideas, oh god!

I thought I would give you a list of Christmas-y films that you should consider watching this Christmas!

It's A Wonderful Life
I remember seeing this film on TV last year for the first time. I never really thought of watching it - as it is in black and white- but honestly, it's such a heartwarming film!

Moulin Rouge
Okay, this probably isn't the most Christmas related film in the world, but for some reason it reminds me of Christmas time! I think it's because it's such a joyful musical movie that it puts you in a good spirit!

The Santa Clause movies
I LOVE these Christmas movies; especially the first one! I find it to be such a feel good film, really cheerful and cheesy - just what is needed this christmas!

The Nightmare Before Christmas
These's always a debate about this film being either a Halloween or Christmas film. To me, it's Christmas. Using my logic, anything with snow in it is immediately a Christmas film! Also, anything Tim Burton is immediately the best thing ever!

Elf
Because it's Elf!


2 comments:

  1. I have never watched the nightmare before Christmas. I need to watch it this year. x

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly you've never lived till you've watched it! X

      Delete

Back to Top