Social Media
     

16.4.16

makeup, dr martens & other new buys!

Hello everyone! Recently I went to Edinburgh, and my dad kindly gave me £100 spending money! And I may have managed to spend all of it... but I am really happy with everything I got! I'll post the photos I got from my trip and talk about my time in another post, but for now, I'll show you what I bought while in Edinburgh!
I saw this book from Urban Outfitters and I thought it'd be super helpful for me! I have 0 confidence, and I've skimmed through it and it looks really informative and a lovely idea for a book! 
I went to Boots in the hopes to get two Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (because the website said Bourjois was 3 for 2) but the deal was actually 2 for £14 so I got Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer! Also, I picked up my favourite eyeliner but Seventeen!
I got my first Liz Earle product! This is the Cleanse & Polish limited edition: Rose and Cedrat.
I saw this set of boho rings from H&M and I love them!
I love these earrings I bought from H&M as well, I'm loving the marble theme!
My mum spotted these makeup divider separators in Primark for £2 and so far I am loving it!
Super useful
I am in love with this waistcoat from Primark! I posted a photo of it in an ootd post on
my Instagram 
I love my new sunglasses from Primark! They've got blue UV(?) lenses and have a beautiful floral frame and pouch!
Also from Primark, I got a sports bra! I bought one the other day but it was too small for me, but this one is really comfortable!
And finally, the star of the show. My new Doc Martens boots! They're in a gorgeous grey-creamy colour and they're are so beautiful and surprisingly comfortable to wear. I've never really had a nice pair of booties before, I always either wear my Sketchers or Converse, but now I've got these shoes, I can bet you any money they will never come off my feet!
Look out for some reviews of some of these items because I've tried most things already and I have many things to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top