Social Media
     

27.4.16

The Shopaholic TAG!

Let's see how much of a shopaholic I am!

Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Sometimes I LOVE to shop, but that's only when I feel energised and ready for it. If someone just springs shopping onto me, I just physically cannot look at anything!

How do you classify your style?
I wouldn't put it in a box, I just put some pieces together and hope I don't look like a fool!

What store can you not leave without buying, at least, one thing?
Probably Boots or Superdrug!

Where do you find the best deals?
Well, for cosmetics, Boots. And for clothing, New Look!

What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I honestly don't where designer clothes, so I can't answer this!

Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit?
Something that's not too warm, and won't make me feel claustrophobic in shops. Oh! And something that won't knock things off shelves, big coats are a no no!

What is your guilty pleasure? (excluding makeup)
Those checkered shirts, I think they're most commonly known as flannels???

What is one staple piece of clothing you cannot live without?
Plain coloured or black cami-vest thingys!

What is the trend you hope never goes out of style?
Checkered shirt-flannel shirt things!

What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?
Creepers! Everyone in my school used to wear them but then they just disappeared! I can't even find them in shops anymore! I bought a pair off the internet which was a big mistake because they're really painful!

Who is your fashion icon?
I actually don't know! Sometimes I just see someone on the streets and I'm like "ooooh, I liked her shirt!" and sometimes I watch YouTube Fashion Haul videos which kind of inspire me to shop at certain shops (if that makes sense!)


-Are you a shopaholic? I'd love to hear your responses to any of these questions in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top