Social Media
     

5.4.16

Afternoon Tea Party!


Hello everyone. Before I start this blog post, thank you SO much for 200 followers! It feels like just the other day that we reached 100 followers, 200 is just unbelievable! 

So my mum held an afternoon tea party for her friends, and she said I could join her! I thought I'd share some photo from the afternoon!

Welcome to the Mad Hatters Tea Party!

Here's the table spread, looking all vintage and lovely!

And the three-tiered cake stands. At the bottom was savoury; finger sandwiches, sausage rolls, and quiche. Middle was sweet; victoria sponges, tiffin, and ginger parkin. And finally, at the top are the scones.
Some delicious Homemade meringues, gooey on the inside, mhhh!
Another view of the table. You can see the cheesecakes to the left (with kiwi), flowers, and marshmallows!
And finally, here's a close up of the cheesecakes, flowers, and marshmallows!
I hope you liked this post. Everything was delicious, and I had a good time! I hope everyone else had a good time too! Thanks again for 200 followers, it really does mean a lot! X

2 comments:

  1. I love afternoon tea and i love your blog. Here's my twitter if you would like to follow me https://twitter.com/Aquatera261 and here's the link to my blog if you want to check it out aquateraa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, I'll check your blog out now

    Isabel Xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top