Social Media
     

30.4.16

insecurities


Every day, every single person can point out a million bad things about themselves, but when asked to list things we like about ourselves, the list gets smaller, and almost turns into nothing. If I was to make a list of the things I don't like about myself, it would go a little like this:
-My eyebags
-My feet
-My Eves Apple/ my boney neck (yes that's a thing)
-My nose
-My under arm fat (a.k.a 'bells'...)
-My bad posture
    I could go on but I don't want to make this post long. I purposely kept saying 'my' because my flaws/insecurities are unique to me; they're mine. And yeah, I wouldn't mind getting rid on my fatty underarms, in fact they are disappearing, but my point is that your insecurities are yours; they're unique to you. However, you have the power to change your insecurities, like I can contour my nose, I 'could' get fit (but I choose not to!) I can begin to sleep earlier. I can change. You can change.

What I'm trying to get out is that you should appreciate your insecurities, and if you can't accept them as part of you, then you have the power to change that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top