Social Media
     

8.12.16

ASOS Beauty Calendar (WEEK 1) | BLOGMAS

This year, my mum surprised me with a beauty calendar from ASOS. I thought I'd make a round-up of what my first impressions of the products are. So we are currently on December the 8th - a third of the way into advent - so this is the first segment of my ASOS calendar!

I was so happy when I opened door one to find a face exfoliator, as I've been in desperate need of one ever since we hit Autumn! What I love about this exfoliator is that it's really gentle on the skin, but works right into your pores (as the name suggests.)
Okay, once this runs out I have to buy it again! It took a while for me to figure out how to use it, but once I did, I absolutely love it! It gives so much volume to my roots, which is something that doesn't come naturally. It does feel quite tacky, but I feel like that's a small price to pay for the results!
I always see ads for Burt's Bees lip balms but I never really thought about buying anything. However, I'm glad this was in the calendar! The fact it has a tint to it makes it even more appealing! Also, it's so moisturising for this time of year!

Another thing I've been meaning to buy is eye cream - and guess what was in the calendar? Eye cream! I find this to be very hydrating and brightening. I also feel like it in some way lifts my under eyes.
At first, I was pretty confused at what the purpose of this product was, but I think you use it for removing makeup - please correct me if I'm wrong! It claims to prevent breakouts and I have a feeling it does that. I'm lucky in the way that my skin isn't problematic, however, I do get spots from time to time. After using this for a few days, I can actually see a difference, some spots aren't as prominent as they used to be!

I really like these pads! I don't know what they're meant to do but they do a good job at it! My skin felt smooth and hydrated after using them. They've actually been pretty handy for getting leftover makeup off!
At first, I was a bit confused as to how the hell you used this, and after a bit of research, I found that you can use it for pretty much anything. I haven't really used it much so I don't have much of an opinion, however, I will tell you that it's very moisturising!
I used this today, and I think it's amazing underneath foundation! It made my skin glow and look really hydrated (but not greasy.)
And that is the first installment of my beauty calendar - hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top