Social Media
     

4.12.16

Winter Skincare Routine | BLOGMAS

So, winter is the time of year when your skin just shrivels to a dry raisin. Foundation looks patchy, everything is just a cold mess. My skincare routine has changed to something that will keep my skin hydrated and radiant!


To take off my makeup, I use E45 cream. Loads of people say it's really bad for your skin, but honestly I never have had any problems while I've been using E45 cream. It works super well to get makeup off!



After removing my makeup, I like to exfoliate. I've recently got this face exfoliator by Amie Naturally Kind from my Asos beauty calendar. It's such a good exfoliator, I feel like it gets right into your pores without irritating the face!
I've been using this Garnier toner for literally ever, and it's so good at making sure all the dirt in your pores is out. It's not drying at all, and gives your skin a lovely baby soft touch!

I also got this out of the Asos beauty calendar. It's such a good addition to my skincare routine. I can tell my under eyes will never be dry again!

And that is my Winter skincare routine! Tune in tomorrow when there will be another Christmas related blog post... I don't know what but it's gonna be Christmas related!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top