Social Media
     

7.11.15

Newest Obsessions


I have found SO many new things the past month, however I don't really think the majority of them fit in with the whole 'Autumn Vibe' so that's why this is titled 'Newest Obsessions.'


Mr. Robot 
I have been putting this TV show off for so long, because it didn't really seem like my thing, but after seeing so many clips and advertisements of it, I decided to give it a shot. I am so freaking happy I did because it is literally amazing! The description doesn't exactly seem eye-catching though; "Young, anti-social computer programmer Elliot works as a cyber security engineer during the day, but at night he is a vigilante hacker." This is basically all it is, but the way it's done is so good. And, omg, THE TWIST! All I can hope for is a second season because 10 episodes is not settling my needs!

Spotify- Discover Weekly
I'm the sort of person who will legitimately listen to the same album all my life because I'm too lazy to branch out. That is where Discover Weekly steps in. It puts together 30 songs that Spotify thinks you'll like, based on music you've been listening to. And, most the time, it's spot on! I've managed to steer clear of the repeat button, in a good way!

Frilly Socks
I'm not entirely sure when frilly socks got popular, and what time on the year they are traditionally worn, but I do love a good pair of frilly socks! Here is one of my favourites:
From Primark
Collection- Contour Kit (Highlight & Sculpt
I got this contour kit quite a while back now, I think it was because I heard Zoella talking about it so I thought I'd give it a whirl. It's really good for just a drugstore product. It's even got a little diagram to show you where to contour/highlight. 


Rose Gold Watch
I've always loved my Rose Gold Watch, and I thought it deserved a mention in my post. It's from Avon if anybody would like to know.

Urban Decay- Naked 2 Basics 
I've always loved the look of the Naked Palette's so when I saw a collection of them in Sephora in New York, well, I splurged. I didn't want a big one, because I know I probably wouldn't have used every shade, so I got a little Basics Palette and I'm SO happy I did. I love using Frisk all over my lid, then Cover in the crease. They're all really natural and long lasting, great for everyday wear/ school.


Okay, so I guess this was kind of like a Monthly Favourites post. I might do this more often, but I know I can't commit myself to once a month, so expect my 'Newest Obsessions' to pop up throughout each month!


Issy ♡

2 comments:

  1. I think I should maybe give Mr Robot a go. Second time I hear about it today! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I was a bit skeptical at first but it's really interesting! Tell me what you think of it! :)

      Delete

Back to Top