Social Media
     

15.5.15

What To Pack For A Sleepover

I am CONSTANTLY looking for lists of what to take to sleepovers but I never find on. I know I'm probably looking in the wrong places but this is a list of things to take for a Sleepover (for girls):

Note: '*' = Essential.



  • Pants*
  • Socks*
  • Spare Bra
  • Pyjamas* 
  • Tooth brush*
  • Tooth Paste*
  • DVD's (unless you/ your friend has Netfix!)
  • Phone*
  • Charger
  • iPad/ Tablet
  • Laptop
  • Reading Book*
  • Notebook*
  • Pillow*
  • Duvet
  • Sweets*
  • Crisps
  • Chocolate
  • Make up*
  • Compact Mirror
  • Deodorant*
  • Hair brush*
  • Pads/Tampons*
  • Make Up Wipes/ Make up remover
  • Shoes*
  • Money
  • Camera
  • Blanket
  • Shampoo and Conditioner
You obviously shouldn't take all of the above, because that would be too much to carry. Hope my tips/advice kind-of-post has helped and have a Happy Thursay! <3

Issy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top