Social Media
     

29.5.15

Barry M Natural Glow Palette // Review

Hi everyone! I thought I'd do a review on one of my long-loved palettes by Barry M.



Barry M's packaging is always very minimalistic but it gives the simplest of products a slightly more mature look. The colour of this palette also showcases that the palette's shadows are going to be nude.






So the colours are lovely nude (slightly pigmented) shades with a subtle pastel pink blush to add some colour to your cheeks. My personal favourite is the third from left shade with the 5th one for defining the crease. I've also hit pan on the lightest shade which was most likely used for what I thought was highlighting. It never worked...


I'm also a fan of the large mirror included, which makes it a handy little staple for ones make up bag! I've lost/binned the mini applicators as, let's be honest here, would you rather a sponge or a nice brush to apply eyeshadow?!

The price of said Palette came to £6.49 from Boots or Superdrug (Sorry, I cannot find a link for it in Superdrug.)

I am yet to find any faults with this palette and it's one of my go-to eye shadow palettes. It's affordable, and, in my opinion, works just as good as the high end palettes! I highly recommend this to beauty beginners or people, like me, that prefer a neutral eye look.

*I haven't been sponsored to speak on Barry M's behalf, all opinions are my own*


Issy x

1 comment:

Back to Top