Social Media
     

22.2.16

New Clothes Haul!!

So, I visited New Look the other day and did a little bit of damage. I ended up buying a few bits and bobs. I decided to do a post showing the clothes on me. I'm sorry for the quality of the photos, I used my iPod and the photos are all fuzzy :/



The colour of the jumper underneath is khaki green and I love that colour! I love the pinafore as well.
I love this jumper! It's a mustardy brown jumper and it makes me feel like I actually know
how to be stylish! I like the slits either side, and the fact it's longer at the back makes my world spin!

I also tried a camel mac on but New Look didn't have my size. I came home the other day and my mam had bought this from Tesco


And finally, the last thing I want to show you. The best things in my life right now.... BURGANDY CREEPERS!!
They're a little bit solid at the moment, so I'm hoping to wear them in a little bit. They were from Ebay for just £15!!
So that's everything fashion related that I've bought recently.

 CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE ON BLOGLOVIN'

3 comments:

  1. Love the trench coat ! Awesome bargains girl !
    themisslubna.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the trench coat...The pinafore dress is cute too!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top